The Recruitment industry can provide you the lifestyle you dream of. If you aspire to run your own business but are short of support and guidance – XPDIENT has an exciting opportunity to offer you.
You as a Recruitment Associate need to work with both employers and candidates to facilitate a successful match. You will manage the recruitment process for both candidates and clients from understanding a vacancy to qualifying a candidate, which includes
- Understanding clients and assist them in their recruitment process by identifying and securingthe best-fit talent.
- Manage client relationships through business visits, communication, and presentations.
- Source relevant candidates through networking, advertising and referrals.
- Validate and process each short listed application.
- Maintain database, industry networks and candidates relationship.
- Conduct preliminary interviews of the aspirants on a general basis and for a specific role.
- Co-ordinate job offer process, negotiating salary packages with candidates till joining.
Any Graduate / Diploma with 3 years of working experience in corporate position into Sales, Business Development, Human Resource, Recruitment, Customer Service or Secretarial.
You possess great passion in human interaction and recruitment business, highly motivated, confident and resourceful with an inborn flair to engage with people from middle level to top notch professionals.
You also possess Personal Computer with broadband internet connectivity at home to begin with.
The Rewards are Uncapped – Income is performance based
Senior consultants with corporate experience are most invited to associate.
Kindly write to us in detail at: info@XPDIENTSOLUTIONS.com
In addition to your detailed Resume also please provide us information on
- Present occupation and level of engagement
- Reasons for exploring this opportunity
- Substantiate on your suitability for this engagement
- Current / Last compensation earned
- Suitable date of association and preferred type of engagement
- [Freelance – Part Time – Full Time]
- Snapshot on recent past performances
- 2 Professional references
- Recent photograph